Al Furjan Villas Payment Plan
Nakheel

Al Furjan Villas Payment Plan

Unit TypeTownhouses

3 Bedroom

Size Size

3,242 sq.ft.

Al Furjan VillasAnticipated Handover - Ready to - Move in Handover

Ready to - Move in

AED 2.8 M

Register your interest

Payment Plan

10%

Purchase Date

90 %

Within 48 Months

Al Furjan Villas & Townhouses 10/90 payment plan is easy to follow and appears flexible, in this scheme, the buyer has to pay 10% as down payment, and the rest 90% in easy installments. Hence, booking one of the villas or townhouses from the esteemed developer is never going to be a difficult task. In the end, you will have a residential unit that suits your distinct lifestyle preference.

Easy Installments Payment Plan

InstallmentPercentage(%)Milestone
Down Payment10%On Sales Date
1st Installment10%within 6 months of sales date
2nd Installment10%within 12 months of sales date
3rd Installment10%within 18 months of sales date
4th Installment10%within 24 months of sales date
5th Installment10%within 30 months of sales date
6th Installment10%within 36 months of sales date
7th Installment15%within 42 months of sales date
Final Installment15%within 48 months of sales date

Recent Projects by Nakheel